Displays an eagle's-view map of your surroundings at the edge of your screen. Also, it enables the ability to make a check point to mark an area on the map.
- C: Create Way point Menu.
- Allows you to set label and color for a waypoint at your current location (head-level).
- X: Open larger version of map.
- Useful for getting a feel for your surroundings.
- Setting for this and the minimap can be adjusted in the Menu.
- Z: Zoom the minimap or large map. (x0.5/x1/x1.5/x2/x4/x8)
- If you want a good look at each block in high zooms, turn off filtering in the menu.
- M: Opens an option menu to change many elements of the map (see below)
- Rei's Menu (Enabled/Disabled)
- Render Type (Surface/Biome/Cave)
- Death Point (Spawns a waypoint when you die, default is off)
- Minimap Options
- Map Shape / Texture / Position / Scale / Opacity
- Large Map Position / Scale / Opacity
- Filtering / Show Coordinates / Show MenuKey / Font Scale / Default Zoom / MapMask Type
- Update Frequency / Threading / Thread Priority / Preloaded Chunks
- Surface Map Options
- Lighting / Lighting Type / Terrain Udulate / Terrain Depth / Transparency / Environment Color
- Omit Height Calc / Hide Snow / Show Chunk Grid / Show Slime Chunk
- Entities Radar
- Entities Radar / Player / Animal / Monster / Slime / Squid / Other Living / Lightning / Show Direction
- Marker Options
- Marker / Icon / Label / Distance
- About / Update Check / Auto Update Check
- Waypoints (bottom middle)
- Provides an interface to enable/disable waypoints, as well as Add or Remove.
- Arrows at the top allow you to cycle to waypoints on other 'worlds' (i.e. Nether, MystCraft).
- Keyconfig (bottom right)
- Change any of the key options in-game as well as return settings to Default.
Video Tutorial Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.